Lead The Way: 2020
BRIDGES has launched a $20 million endowment campaign to advance the impact of our highly successful Bridge Builders® program.
BRIDGES has received an unprecedented challenge grant of $10 million. This will help build an endowment to keep the core and heart of our work with youth alive and strong for years to come.
That means gifts of all kinds given to our endowment will be matched dollar for dollar up to $10 million – a huge investment in the future of our young people and the City of Memphis.
Your investment in the BRIDGES endowment will enable us to:
1. Ensure Memphis has the benefit of 62,000 youth who have discovered their voice by the year 2020.
2. Grow operational capacity to ensure high-quality implementation and further our impact on students.
3. Expand our reach, broadening and deepening our partnerships with schools to ensure diverse participants in all classes.
4. Advance our research and evaluation, which will assist us in tracking the long term impact on our graduates, coordinate with existing city-wide collective impact initiatives and then share our knowledge with leaders both locally and nationally.
5. Maintain our distinct experiential approach which requires the BRIDGES Center and strong professional leadership.
Your investment strengthens Memphis and honors a great Memphian
The Jim Boyd BRIDGES to Tomorrow Fund
BRIDGES President and CEO Jim Boyd retired at the end of 2011 after nearly two decades of leadership. In honor of his lasting contribution to build BRIDGES for our city’s youth, we are honoring Jim by creating an enduring fund bearing his name and securing BRIDGES’ future.
Upon achieving the challenge goal of $10 million, Jim’s leadership will be recognized in perpetuity by naming our facility The Jim Boyd BRIDGES Center.
For more information about Lead the Way: 2020, please contact Cynthia Ham, President & CEO, 901-260-3750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.