Bridge Builders CHANGE Intern Positions
The application for Bridge Builders CHANGE can be found below.
Bridge Builders CHANGE is a small task force of 24 to 30 hard-working and dedicated youth leaders who make change in the Greater Memphis community. CHANGE youth are interns who work with BRIDGES staff, community leaders, and other youth to gather information, educate others, and organize for change that will benefit ALL youth.
To be in Bridge Builders CHANGE students MUST:
- Be 14 years-old by November 1, 2016 (Child Labor Laws requirement)
- Have completed one full year of Bridge Builders COLLABORATE and plan to attend a Bridge Builders Summer Conference in summer 2016
- Attend a residential Bridge Builders Leadership Institute July 2016
- Commit to an internship at BRIDGES which requires a minimum of six hours per week (three hours on a week day and three hours every Saturday from August 2016-May 2017)
- Be willing to prioritize your internship
If you have any questions, please contact the Bridge Builders CHANGE coordinator, Mahal Burr, at email@example.com or 901-260-3788.
To apply for Bridge Builders CHANGE, complete and submit the form below.