Bridge Builders Summer Conference 2020
Dear supporters, partners, alumni and friends:
For the past six weeks, our team has been hard at work figuring out creative ways to bring the magic of the Bridge Builders experience to the small screen, and we’re now preparing to launch our very first virtual Bridge Builders Summer Conference!
WHAT’S DIFFERENT THIS YEAR?
- In accordance with the most current COVID-19 prevention recommendations from health experts, all activities and trainings will be taking place via Zoom so we can observe social distancing and support the #901StayHome effort.
- To ensure the Bridge Builders program remains affordable and accessible for all youth who want to participate, we have decreased enrollment fees by $100 across every income level.
WHAT’S THE SAME THIS YEAR?
Bridge Builders will still unite and inspire youth in grades 7th-12th with thoughtfully facilitated summer programming centered on leadership, diversity, team-building and community action.
But being a Bridge Builder doesn’t end with summer. Our COLLABORATE students and CHANGE fellows will continue learning, serving and organizing throughout the following school year and strengthening leadership abilities, like:
- Courage and self-confidence
- Creative and effective communication
- Connecting diverse groups
- Catalyzing meaningful change
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Uncertain times need strong leadership to chart a course forward, and the bright, motivated youth sitting behind (virtual) school desks today are already dreaming and planning new ways to help us get there.
Great leaders aren’t born. They’re built.
And your support ensures they continue to have access to programs like Bridge Builders, where they learn how to use their passion and talents to make life better for everyone.
Please make a gift to help this important work continue.