BRIDGES stands with the AAPI community
As our nation continues facing a variety of challenges related to public health and political divide, it is more important than ever that we show kindness, respect and empathy for one another. BRIDGES is committed to helping young leaders see past differences and learn to communicate, work and live with people of all backgrounds because we know that diversity strengthens our communities.
The recent murders in Atlanta and growing uptick in violence toward Asian American/Pacific Islander communities is a reminder that safe spaces are only as safe as the people within them, and the first step in changing this alarming pattern is knowledge.
We must all hold ourselves accountable for learning to become better allies and better neighbors.
Visit the websites below for more information:
- Anti-Asian violence resources
- Stop AAPI hate
- Southeast Asia Resource Action Center (SEARAC)
- Asian & Pacific Islander Health Forum (APIAHF)
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice – Atlanta
- Asian Americans/Pacific Islanders in Philanthropy (AAPIP)
- South Asian Americans Leading Together