Bridge Builders is one program with three levels of engagement, beginning with with our dynamic CONNECT workshops and events. These flexible experiential learning modules are expertly designed and facilitated to support schools and youth organizations in their development of middle and high school aged youth.
We offer workshops on a variety of subjects, but no matter the topic, each experience is designed to deliver universal outcomes amongst our participants, such as:
- Stronger relationships through teamwork
- Increased empathy and respect for different viewpoints
- Proficiency in active listening
- Finely tuned critical thinking skills
- Passion for exploring root causes of systemic issues affecting their schools/communities
- Tools for transforming and resolving conflict
CONNECT workshops can be scheduled in 2- to 4-hour sessions for up to 100 students. Groups can come to the Jim Boyd BRIDGES Center, or our team can come to you.
For more information, please contact Tonya Reece, Bridge Builders CONNECT Coordinator, at email@example.com or 90