Bridge Builders is one program with three levels of engagement, beginning with our dynamic CONNECT workshops and events. These flexible experiential learning spaces are expertly designed and facilitated to support schools and youth organizations in their development of middle and high school aged youth.
We offer workshops in a variety of focus areas, but no matter the focus, each experience is designed to help youth develop leadership through the following universal outcomes:
- Stronger relationships through teamwork
- Increased empathy and respect for different viewpoints
- Proficiency in active listening
- Finely tuned critical thinking skills
- Tools for transforming and resolving conflict
- Creating positive community change
CONNECT workshops can be scheduled in 2- to 4-hour sessions for up to 100 students. Our team can come to you virtually or in-person. Groups are welcome to come to the Jim Boyd BRIDGES Center. For more information, please contact Tonya Reece, Bridge Builders CONNECT Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 901-260-3774.